ITAM SB RAN,
1998 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and
Medical Imaging Conference
Nov 8-14, 1998
- A.V.Likhachov, Pickalov V.V.
- New iterative algorithm for the SPECT diagnostics
- // 1998 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium
- and Medical Imaging Conference, Toronto, Canada,
Abstract Book, p.106.
- November 8-14, 1998.
International Conference on
INVERSE PROBLEMS OF MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS
Novosibirsk, Akademgorodok, Russia
September 21- 25, 1998
- Pickalov V.V., Chugunova N.V.
- Tomographic reconstruction in divergent beams
Inverse problems of mathematical physics.
- International conference.
Novosibirsk, Inst. Math. SB RAS, 1998, p.91-92.
Seminar of Prof. Balakin V.E.,
Protvino (Moscow region),
Institute of Nuclear Physics
- Algorithms of proton 3D-tomography
International Conference on Methods
of Aerophysical Research
29 June-3 July, 1998,
- Wide-aperture tomography method in flow investigation
- Flow tomography in limited observation angles
- Density measurements around a delta-wing in hypersonic
- flow by the electron-beam tomography method
1998 International Congress on Plasma Physics
25th EPS Conference on Controlled Fusion and Plasma Physics
June 29 - July 3 1998,
Prague, Czech Republic
A.Ohl, G.Roettig and I.Bandlow
- Region-of-Interest Tomography of Fine Structures in Plasmas
- //Abstracts of Invited and Contributed Papers,
Prague, 1998, Pt.I, p.362.
THIRD SIBERIAN CONGRESS ON INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS
(INPRIM - 98)
Akademgorodok, Novosibirsk, Russia, June 22 - 27, 1998.
- Influence of detector geometry on reconstruction
- accuracy in emission tomography problem
- //THIRD SIBERIAN CONGRESS ON INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS
- (INPRIM - 98). Book of Abstracts. Part I. Inst. Math. SB RAS,
- Novosibirsk, 1998, pp.148-149 (in Russian).
"Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems"
Computer Science Department,
Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia,
15 - 18 June 1998.
- Wavelet analysis in tomography investigations
- Investigations of iteration algorithms for
- wide-aperture tomography
- Determination of unknown background in the projections
- for 3D tomography
- Method of moving grids in the algorithms of three-dimensional
- Likhachov A.V., Mironov S.G., Pickalov V.V.
- Electron-beam tomography of delta-wing
- Some slides
Conference on Computerized Tomography
Russian Federal Nuclear Center - VNIITF,
Two photos from conference:
Problems of three-dimensional tomography: Algorithms and applications.
Book of Abstracts, Snezhinsk, VNIITF, 1998, p.53.
First (44 Kb)
Second (40 Kb)
Museum of Nuclear Weapons of Russian Federation, Snezhinsk
1998 Photonics West'98,
San Jose, 24-30 January, 1998
- Levin G.G., Vishnyakov G. N., Zakarian C. S., Likhachov A.V.,
Pickalov V.V., Kozinets G.I., Novoderzhkina J.K., Streletskaya E.A.
- Three-dimensional limited-angle microtomography of blood cells:
Photonics West'98 Symposiums:
Biological Spectroscopy and Microscopy:
Three-Dimensional and Multidimensional Microscopy:
- Image Acquisition and Processing V
- Conference 3261A [3261-33],
- 27-29 January 1998, San Jose, California, USA
Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 3261, 1998, pp.159-164.
Submitted paper, hard copy version