Basic Reasearch Activities:
Modeling of thermomechanical and physico-chemical processes
in new energy and resource-saving technologies (leader - D.Sc. A.N.Cherepanov).
- Investigation of the processes of structure and phase formation
in metals and alloys under physical and chemical actions on solidifying melt.
- Development of scientific fundamentals of the volume hardening
of metallic materials.
- Mathematical modeling of unsteady thermo- and hydrodynamic
processes in natural and energetic systems.
- Development of theoretical fundamentals and creation of new
resource-saving technologies on the basis of utilization of industrial waste.
Interaction of powerful high-frequency fields with metal
(steel) surface and plasmachemical deposition of coatings in high-frequency bulk
discharges (leader - D.Sc. V.V.Marusin).
- Modeling of the processes and experimental investigation of the
composition, structure, and service properties of the surface layer of metals
after their treatment
- Development of technological fundamentals of the processes of
coating deposition and etching.
|Macrostructure of carbonaceous steel
non-modified (a) and modified (b) with ultra-disperse
- RUSSIA: Joint-Stock Company 'Central Research Institute of
Ferrous and Nonferrous Metals' (Moscow); Institute of Metallurgy, Ural Branch
RAS (Ekaterinburg); Omsk State Technical University (Omsk); Siberian State
Industrial University, Joint-Stock Company 'West-Siberian Iron-and-Steel Works'
(Novokuznetsk); Institute of Thermophysics SB RAS, Institute of Solid State
Chemistry and Mechanical Chemistry SB RAS, Institute of Geology SB RAS,
Joint-Stock Company 'Novosibirsk Factory of Chemical Concen- trates'
- BULGARIA: Institute of Metal Processing and Metals of the
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (Sofia).
Head of the Laboratory
Kraus Evgeny Ivanovich